Biyernes, Disyembre 9, 2011

Wall Mounted Bookshelf - Endless Benefits

I will not lie to you here, I am a bit of a furniture geek! I absolutely adore high quality, antique pieces of furniture - I find that they have a brilliant warmth and vitality, and add a lot of personality to the room that they are placed in. In particular, I am especially fond of bookcases and bookshelves, as I do have quite a large library of books, journals, periodicals and magazines in my possession (I am an academic, so I spend half my day reading!). I have a few bookcases within my own possession, but I have found that one of these particular bookcases is especially useful.


About six months ago I purchased a stainless steel framed wall mounted bookshelf, and I have never looked back. For starts, this particular bookcase is so great because it is not placed on the floor. Rather, it is fixed to a wall (as the name suggests), which allows far more floor space than a traditional bookcase - if you are anything like me, you need all the space you can get! Having the wall mounted bookcase walls has allowed me more room than ever, and that is something that I really like.

Another benefit of the wall mounted bookshelf is that it is very aesthetically appealing. Due to it being crafted out of stainless steel, it provides a modern look that contrasts the traditional 2 shelf bookcase quite nicely. At the end of the day, functionality is the most important thing for me, and the bookshelf that is mounted to the wall provides so many different benefits, I probably will not be purchasing a traditional bookcase ever again. Best of all, my wall mounted bookshelf was very affordable, so if you are looking at getting yourself a new bookcase, why not consider one of these products?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento